EFFECTIVE DATE | 31.10.19
Privacy and Cookies Policy
At K J Randall and Associates Limited we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly. By visiting www.kjrandall.com you accept and consent to the practices described in this Policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is:
K J Randall and Associates Limited
9 Wainfleet Road
Information That We May Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information automatically collected about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information may include your IP address, browser type, traffic data, location data, other communication data and your clickstream data, including dates and times that you visited our site.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide or a third party provides on your behalf when you communicate with us by any means.
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial information or other personal data.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you and to improve the performance and security of our site. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties without your consent.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
In our contact forms, we collect your name and email address only for the purpose of replying to your query or message. We do not store these details in our database and they are used only to send an automated email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not retain these details and we do not pass them to any third parties for any purpose whatsoever, unless you specifically request to enter into ongoing dialogue with us or become a customer.
Disclosing Your Information
- With any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contact us at email@example.com
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. These include cookies that allow you to log into secure areas of our site; and
- Analytical/performance cookies – these allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our site and see how visitors navigate our site. This helps us to improve our site, for example by making commonly-searched for terms easier to find.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at firstname.lastname@example.org